Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Replay Models London

Replay Models are leading the way forward in fashion, by recognising that real style comes in all shapes and sizes.

High-fashion couture models make up only 5% of total modelling jobs available, so we believe in dedicating our time and skill to the other 95%. We provide petites models (who, unlike the unrealistic Amazonians on the catwalk, must be 5'3 and under), fittings models (who designers require in all sizes from 6-16), classic models (who start at age 35) and a variety of promotional and other models whose look can be as varied and diverse as the clients we work with.

There is just one strict criteria for successfully applying to Replay - real star quality. We look for a unqiue blend of photogenic appeal and fantastic attitude which few can carry off, but if you think you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you. Visit our main site at http://www.replaymodels.com and drop us a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment